Wednesday, December 12, 2007

21 Day Challenge: John 20

Verse: John 20:29
Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Thought: The world says SEEING IS BELIEVING! Jesus says, "blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." In our human nature it is hard to believe something will happen until we see it happen. I know we try to have faith, belief without seeing, but reality is that is hard. We always refer to Thomas as Doubting Thomas. I wonder how many of us could be labeled with the same word.

Prayer: God, honestly I could easily be labeled at times as a doubting person. Lord, as I continue to grow to be more like you, help me to believe more. It is easy to believe when the answer is right in front of my face, but I still need the help in believing in all the promises I can not see. Help!

No comments: