Thursday, November 29, 2007

21 Day Challenge: John 11

Verse: John 11:21
"Lord," Martha said to Jesus, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask."

Thought: WHAT FAITH!!! Before anything was said, something tells me that Martha not only believed that Jesus could have healed Lazarus while he was living, but she knew that if Jesus ask for life to return to her brother's body it would be done. This is the faith that moves mountains. I know in my life, for the simplest of things, I believe God could change things but I some how give God an out if it doesn't happen. Is that real FAITH? Probably not.

Prayer: Lord, give me a boldness in my Faith. May I believe in the impossible, never wavering. All things are possible with You, God.

No comments: